| Home | About | DIY | Recipes | Style |

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Procrastinating the Day...

I am a world-class procrastinator, and I really don't like it, but I can't seem to fix it either. I have a 12 page paper due in about 2 days, and I've just done the research for it. Well, and an outline...but that was only because I had to. I guess I've also technically got my bibliography done, but again, that was only because I had to. I'm learning that I work best with deadlines. "Have _____ (insert task) done by _______(insert deadline), or __________(insert terrible, grisly thing that's bound to happen if I fail)." That's my kind of motivation.

Now, I wish I could be more self-motivated. I'm not terrible, and there are a lot of things I'm willing to take initiative on, but my paper is not one of them. Case in point: I just started this blog in order to procrastinate a little more. And if I procrastinate just long enough...I can start making dinner as a means of procrastination.

Boo...not long enough. Better write the introduction.

Or, I could add pictures to facebook....

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping you'd start a new blog! I want to know what's going on in life for you and Natey-pie. Blog! Blog! Blog! (That's kinda like yelling "Speech!")

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily, I am always highly motivated, and do things ages before the deadline.

    Welcome back. And I think I have one of your bowls.

    ReplyDelete