| Home | About | DIY | Recipes | Style |

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Millions of Peaches....and Some Pears

Nate had an interview for an internship yesterday, so to celebrate, and to show that I was proud of him, and to practice cooking skills, I produced this little baby:

Tell me that's not beautiful! I was so proud of the way that it came out, Nate made me take a picture with it. Clearly we just got home from work.


Then it got even better once we cut into it.


Look at the pie-ness of it all! The slice actually came out of the pie and the rest of the pie didn't fall into the middle! And check out those flaky bits of crust in the bottom of the pan.

In case you can't tell, I'm beyond surprised that it turned out so well. Also, in case you were wondering, it tasted really good too.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks great! Good jorb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally beats the cake because you actually made it. Feel free to put one in the mail for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT, my friend, is one amazing pie. Oh, to be your roommate again and pampered with treats...sigh.

    ReplyDelete