| Home | About | DIY | Recipes | Style |

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Hangover

I went to do some observations at the local middle school this morning around 8 am. I fully expected to walk into a classroom full of kids who had totally eaten all their trick-or-treating candy for breakfast this morning and were bouncing off the walls.

I met with exactly the opposite.

First period was so dead, that I was starting to feel exhausted. I wasn't doing much to help, and the kids are just working on projects, so there wasn't even any lecturing going on. The kids just sat at their tables or computers, and did research and created power points. That's all. I almost wanted someone to do something out of line so I could at least talk to someone.

Second period was a slightly different story. Clearly, there had been some candy consumption during passing period.

In other news, we didn't get a single trick-or-treater. Maybe due to the fact that our stairway looks is dark, scary, and on the back of an old house.

The party was fun though.

Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment