| Home | About | DIY | Recipes | Style |

Friday, November 2, 2007

One Blog a Day? I can do that.

Can you believe that it's just 20 days until Thanksgiving? I think this month would be a good month to count some blessings.



I love fall. I'm only sad that it only lasts a little while each year. The beautiful foliage, the darker colors, the slight bit of crispiness in the air. I like it a lot. I'm thankful in general for different seasons, and for the opportunity to see all the different ways that nature can present herself.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, the monkey! I remember thinking the same thing. I was like, how hard is it to put together some flimsy little monkey? Man!

    I wish we could have come to your Halloween party! We would have braved the dark and scary hallway for it. :-)

    ReplyDelete