| Home | About | DIY | Recipes | Style |

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Winds of Change, They are A-Blowin'

Nate and I are going through a lot of different changes right now, it's pretty crazy.

First, there's the fact that we're moving in about two and a half weeks.
Second, there's the fact that I'm graduating, and trying to find a job somewhere...anywhere, close by.
Third, the season is definitely finally switching from winter to spring.

I don't know how I feel yet about all of these changes. I'm pretty excited about getting a job...I just hope it'll happen. Nate graduates about a year after I do, and then we're off to grad school or something like it. Right now, everything is still up in the air, but I've got a feeling that everything is going to fall soon.

And I even think it's going to fall right in to the places that it should. Looks like we're really becoming grown ups or something.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of changes, indeed!
    Hope everything works out, you guys! I remember that funny limbo of post graduation job hunting!! (Although it feels like such a distant memory now!)

    Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you guys moving to?

    ReplyDelete