| Home | About | DIY | Recipes | Style |

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting Ready...


So, tons of our stuff has sold--thanks guys. Now, we're left with a slightly cluttery mess of a house, and a Nicole who doesn't want to do anything about it.

Too bad we're moving in a week.

Seriously? A week? I can't handle it.

As of tomorrow, me and baby Murray are 20 weeks along. That equals half way. Time has gone so fast! Apart from no longer being able to comfortably lay on my stomach, having a little trouble raising myself from the floor of our nearly seatless apartment and wondering if 70% of my wardrobe will ever fit again, things are pretty much normal. For those of you who are interested, here's a picture.
Yesterday--so about 19.5 weeks.

Anyway, we've been spending a lot of time with family, which has been wonderful. There have been family pictures, dinners, lunches...a lot of food things. We've also just hung out and watched movies, TV, whatever. Times like that, I'm going to miss a lot when we're gone. I just can't believe that we'll be parents, and living in PA in a few months. That's no time! It's also really exciting. I'm excited not to be living in and out of boxes, and to get to settle in, and for Nate to start school, and to start some of our own Sunday Dinner traditions. It's going to be great. It'll also be fun to explore the new place, and to meet new people. Now, we just have to drive there...

7 comments:

  1. I request larger pictures for future belly installments. I can't see your pretty pretty face!

    Also, I can't believe you're moving that far away! It'll be awesome, I'm sure, but still. When will I ever see you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! It'll be the best drive of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! How exciting to be moving and starting school and family traditions! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how cute you are! You'll have to blog more that you are moving farther away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be sure and tell Nate Happy Birthday tomorrow from the Sheens. We sure do love you two and wish you the best! What an adventure. Keep in touch with Brad so we can keep track of your Baby News!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad we saw you before the big move!!! GOOD LUCK this week, friends! Hope the traveling goes smoothly! Let us know when you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! How exciting to be moving and starting school and family traditions! Good luck with everything!

    ___________________
    Vince
    Get easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete