| Home | About | DIY | Recipes | Style |

Friday, August 17, 2007

Not in Provo Anymore....

Between about 11:00 and 9:00 tonight I heard coworkers talking about their drunken weekend, clubbing activities, and how they dislike their roommates and their attempts to care about her habits. Then, in a trip to a local thrift store that wasn't DI, I spotted a "woman" in tights and heels and a dress that came up to "her" mid-thigh...

...and then I noticed the manly haircut, and the bald-spot on the back of "her" head, as well as the very muscular legs and the broad-ish shoulders. Was this in actuality, a man, in a woman's clothing? Or perhaps, a tragically balding woman with mannish features? I don't know, but I know that I definitely wasn't in Provo anymore...

No, no. This was Orem.

2 comments:

  1. There's no place like home, there's no place like home. Good 'ole Orem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary, scary Orem...

    I don't go there at night.

    ReplyDelete