| Home | About | DIY | Recipes | Style |

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Maybe just blogging more often is the goal...

Yesterday we went and saw "Hello Dolly" at a local high school. It was really good. I was impressed with the soloists, and only a little disappointed that I couldn't quite understand the whole group numbers. The people were really talented though. It was great.

Yesterday we went to get our car tested for safety again, and the guy failed us. He said something needed to be fixed that the mechanic said didn't. Unfortunately, this means that we have to fix it, or we don't pass. Thankfully, the mechanic is giving us a little bit of a discount on fixing it, even though he thinks it's silly. I'm grateful for this guy's customer service skills. Honestly, if you need your car fixed, we highly recommend Midas on State Street in Orem. They're great.

Today, I had to take two tests. First, Modern Physics in the Testing Center, and then another midterm in another class right afterwards. Because of devotional, I couldn't take my physics test until 12...which meant I only had an hour and a half to do it. Needless to say, I was a little bit stressed. Nate was a total sweetheart though, and left me a note and some fruit snacks to find when I was done in the testing center, and is currently making some dinner stuffs and doing the dishes. Boy howdy, did I ever snag a good one.

Also, I think the tests both went moderately well. So that's nice too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to blog more often too.

    I'm glad your tests went well and that Nate is taking such good care of you.

    ReplyDelete