| Home | About | DIY | Recipes | Style |

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Wii and Wii Fit for $42.87?

Heck Yes.

Back a couple of months ago, I was reading this post, and I decided to give it a try. I opened up the site, I read the terms and conditions, and happily started on my offers for various levels. We ended up spending a total of $42.87 on everything, and we got some really great stuff in the process. I got a necklace, some make-up, we tried (and loved) netflix. All-in-all, these were great offers, and it all worked out. It only took a couple of weeks for everything to get approved (2.5 weeks tops). And then we mailed off our letter. Exactly 6 weeks after we e-mailed out letter, the wii and wii fit arrived at our door. Technically we didn't pay any money for the wii or wii fit, and we didn't pay for the shipping. All the money we spent went towards different offers--membership fees and shipping etc.

The Wii and Wii Fit


Further Proof...Since stock photos don't come with our dog.

The best part of this is the fact that no one else has to do anything in order for you to get the prize. You don't have to spam your friends, or scam anyone. It's just you, the offers, and the prize. I won't get anything if you decide to do it, and you don't have to get anyone else to do anything either. It's equal opportunity!

If you plan to do this--just be sure you're organized about it, and that you have all your information in one place. I just made an Excel sheet that worked really great for me. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that I responded to your comment on my blog...silly me. But if you get the chance, check the comment so I won't have to retype it cuz I'm lazy...

    :)

    ReplyDelete