| Home | About | DIY | Recipes | Style |

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wear Something in an Unexpected Way

I was a little bit stumped on this one, but eventually found a way to kill two birds with one stone (no birds were harmed in the creation of this outfit). Remember the shirt from this post?

Boom. Remixed.

Yup...I turned the body of the shirt inside out and left the arms right side out, then sort of folded the inside-out body up until it hit the regular neckline, and wrapped the arms around and tucked them in. Then I just put my head through the regular neck hole. Confused yet?

Shirt: Thrifted, Jeans: Plato's Closet (upscale thrifted), Scarf: thrifted shirt, Shoes: more fake TOMS, from shoe envy, today.

Maybe not the most awesome unexpected way to wear something, but I've also never successfully worn a scarf for fashion purposes alone. Look at me getting all adventurous!

3 comments:

  1. Muah hah hah. Looks like we had similar ideas today. That stripey shirt looks so awesome twisted like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is a great idea & doesn't even look funny.

    ReplyDelete