| Home | About | DIY | Recipes | Style |

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sunday Shoes

Please tell me that I'm not the only one here who thought of this video when they saw the prompt today:

This is me dancing:
Shirt: made by me, but inspired (see Thursday) by Merrick, Jeans: Target, Shoes: Gift from my mom from Crocs

Anyway, in honor of Footloose, here are two pictures with moving feet. If I could make one of those moving picture awesome things, I would have. Just scroll fast...

By the way, these You by Crocs shoes are really crazy comfortable, and they're satin, not foamy plastic.

4 comments:

  1. cute shoes! and comfortable too? win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, crocs makes more than just foamy plastic shoes? Who knew? Love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea Croc made such cute shoes! I love the embellishment. I think I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your shirt! the big bow is so adorable..

    ReplyDelete